General

1. Daily Call/ Task List it would be nice to be able to change teh Start Date time on multiple candidates at a time instead of having to go int

Edit Start Time Task List/Call List in for multiple task at once instead of having to individually click on each task to move them to a certain date. For example right now if I have 20 scheduled calls and I want to move them to later in the week I would have to select all 20 calls/task individually and update the date instead of doing it all at once.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The ability to send a text message from Exelaire that is associated with a phone number from Pinger.

I would like the ability to send a text message from Exelaire that is associated with a phone number from Pinger.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Automatic Calendar Sync with Google Calendar and/or Outlook

Need some way to sync up my Exelare calendar with my Google Calendar and/or my Outlook Calendar. It needs to be automatic, not a sync button. Would be best if the calendar could sync both ways, but at the very least have Exelare push calendar details to my calendar app of choice.

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

General

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base