I suggest you ...

Ability to go back and change or add to QNotes once saved

Implement the ability to go back and revise or add additional notes to a QNotes entry once it has been saved. And not having to remember to hit SAVE after making a QNote entry. I have lost numerous notes of conversations had by forgetting to hit SAVE before moving on to something else.

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kelly GoetschKelly Goetsch shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

Kelly, we changed the way QNotes works in Exelare for Windows. We did this because sometimes people were losing QNotes due to the nature of cloud connected apps. In this way, when you click the ‘Save’ Button, it ensures – 100% that your note is saved. Slightly different than before, but still the same amount of clicks.

Also, don’t forget all you have to do is open up the record in question, click on the QNotes field and you can still edit or delete any notes you have already created.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AshleyAshley commented  · 

Is there an option within Qnotes to "undo" something? For example, I had a large amount of new text in the Qnotes box from a conversation, and accidentally deleted it all without hitting save when I was trying to copy it. In the older version of Cbiz, you could right click and have the "undo" option there, which would bring back the deleted text. Is there an option for this in Exelare? Thanks!

Feedback and Knowledge Base