Making and receiving business calls from cell phones is a VoIP standard practice. But what about business texting? Exelare has gotten a head start on exploring this new realm with RingCentral Business SMS, which allows its users to send and receive texts and calls using one RingCentral number directly from Exelare.
- You have one business number that supports
voice and text messages.
- Send and receive 1,000-character messages to
and from RingCentral extensions or 10-digit mobile numbers.
- Message colleagues, clients or candidates
with your business identity — from your Exelare.
- Users can reply back to the SMS/Text via Exelare
(chat window) directly.
- Collaborate more effectively by
communicating in a single text thread.
- Instant Incoming SMS popup in Exelare
Send & Receive SMS/Text from Exelare - using RingCentral
- Select a Candidate or Client in
- On the top menu items, click the
drop-down next to “Send” and choose “SMS/Text Message” => Selected Candidate.
- Type your Text Message or click on
“SMS Text” button to choose your text file and click on Send.
- When a candidate replies to your SMS. You would see an instant popup message of the SMS/Text in the bottom right corner of Exelare.
- Clicking on the popup will open
Exelare RingCentral SMS/Text window. Here you can also see your conversations Sent and Received in the past from single window.
- You can reply back to the SMS from
Exelare RingCentral SMS/Text window itself.
To open the Exelare RingCentral SMS/Text Window (manually)
- In Exelare, click on
- Click on “Open RC SMS” will open the SMS