Step 1: ( Create API Key in SendGrid )
- Open any browser and Login to your SendGrid account.
- Click on
Continue to Twilio SendGrid.
- Navigate to Settings on the left navigation bar, and then select API Keys.
- Click Create API Key.
- Give your API key a name ( Ex: Exelare ) and select Full Access.
- Click Create & View.
- Copy and email API Key to yourself, you will need this to be copied as pwd into your Exelare email settings.NOTE: You will only be shown the API key one time. So, copy the API Key and save it to a safe place from where you can retrieve it when needed.
Step 2: ( Add SendGrid API key in Exelare )
- In Exelare, click on Settings => User Options.
- Click on EMail => Advanced (tab).
- Select your SendGrid Account and click the yellow folder icon to edit.
- Remove what is there in the Username, Password & Confirm Password.
- Update Username with apikey
- Update the Password & Confirm Password with the API key you saved earlier.
- Click on OK to save the settings.