SendGrid wants all users to update the authentication process while sending emails using their service. To make it easy we have written the below steps, and it should not take more than 5 mins to finish the steps.
Please follow the below steps and update at the earliest:
Step 1: ( Create API Key in SendGrid )
- Open any browser and Login to your SendGrid account.
- Click on
Continue to Twilio SendGrid.
- Navigate to Settings on the left navigation bar, and then select API Keys.
- Click Create API Key.
- Give your API key a name ( Ex: Exelare ) and select Full Access.
- Click Create & View.
- Copy and email API Key to yourself, you will need this to be copied as pwd into your Exelare email settings.NOTE: You will only be shown the API key one time. So, copy the API Key and save it to a safe place from where you can retrieve it when needed.
Step 2: ( Add SendGrid API key in Exelare )
- In Exelare, click on Settings => User Options.
- Click on EMail => Advanced (tab).
- Select your SendGrid Account and click the yellow folder icon to edit.
- Remove what is there in the Username, Password & Confirm Password.
- Update Username with apikey
- Update the Password & Confirm Password with the API key you saved earlier.
- Click on OK to save the settings.