To import candidates from Outlook, please follow these steps
Note: Please ensure you have the xBar Outlook Plugin Installed before proceeding. xBar works with the installed Outlook application for PC’s. It is not designed for Outlook For Mac’s.
- Open Outlook on your PC
- For older versions of Outlook, you will see the xBar immediately. For newer versions of Outlook, please click on the “Add-Ins” tab.
- Locate any email
- Click on any email that has a resume attached to it
- Using the xBar, click ‘Add To>Add To Candidates’
- Follow the on screen prompts to parse the resume, check for duplicates, and link the candidate as ‘Potential’ or ‘Received’
- Click ‘Finish’
- Hold your CTRL key down and use your mouse to highlight multiple candidate emails at once
- Using the xBar, Click ‘Add-To>Add To Candidates’
- Follow the on screen prompts to give the imported candidates a category (not mandatory)
- Set a rule on how to deal with duplicates (Add, Update, Ignore)
- Click ‘Yes’