To edit an existing Dynamic View for Companies, Contacts, Candidates or Jobs, please follow these steps:
- 'Right Click' on any Dynamic View and Select 'Customize View'
- A new window will open up and you will see two columns: 'Available Fields' & 'Selected Fields'
- Select fields from the 'Available' list on the left and use the ‘Add’ button to add them to your 'Selected Fields' on the right
- Use the ‘Up’ & ‘Down’ buttons on the right hand side to rearrange the order of the fields in your view
- Once you are satisfied with your view, click on ‘Save’ to save the Default view
- Close the View Editor window
- Now 'Right Click' on any column header in the current view and then select 'Reset'. This will refresh any columns you previously had hidden and now show the default view you created