Exelare has a unique feature called ‘Alerts’. The Alerts Management Engine allows you to create email or pop-up reminder alerts for almost any action taken in the system. The idea is that when one action takes place (ie: Adding a note to a Job Record, or Linking a candidate to a job), an automatic alert can be sent out to specific people or groups of people. Important: Please ensure all of your users have email addresses associated with their user account. Otherwise they will not receive alerts.
Follow the steps below to start adding your own alerts:
Adding & Editing Alerts
- Click on the ‘Settings’ icon on the top right hand corner and click on 'Alerts'
- Click on ‘New’ to create a new alert, or ‘Edit’ to edit an existing alert
- Follow the step by step process in the alerts setup window
- When you are done creating the alert, click on ‘Save & Close’ to save the alert and exit back to the main alerts window
- Caption: This will be the ‘Subject’ of the alert. Type in what you want the recipient to see when they get the alert
- Alert Emails: The email addresses that you type here will also get an email alert. This is handy if you want to send alerts to people who are not Exelare users (Ex: Whenever we update a candidate to ‘Placed’, you can have an alert sent to your accountant who is not an Exelare user).
- Enabled: Un-check this alert to “Pause” it for time being without needing to delete the alert entirely.