This quick start guide contains instructions for the following:
- Downloading & Installing "Exelare for Windows"
- Downloading, Installing & Configuring Outlook Integration.
- Configuring Exelare so you can send email from the application
Instructions for Installing Exelare for Windows
- Please disable your antivirus temporarily until you finish installing the software.
- Close Outlook and all other Programs, and then download & install the following file: http://cbizsoft.com/download/exelarewpfsetup.exe
- After installation, double click and open "Exelare For Windows". You should see a brand new icon on your desktop.
- When the software opens, enter your login details:
Select "Users" -> choose User Name -> click "Modify" button – Then enter your new password twice to confirm and click "OK".
Instructions for Outlook Integration with Exelare (xBar)
- Click the following link to save the xBar setup file to your desktop. http://www.cbizsoft.com/download/xBarSetup.exe
- Exit Outlook and wait for 30 seconds.
- Do not start any other program until this process is complete.
- Double click on xBarSetup.exe (the file you just downloaded to your desktop).
- Follow the steps in the installation wizard and complete the installation.
- Open Outlook. If you get a warning message, please click on "Yes" and close Outlook.
- Reopen Outlook. Click on "ADD-INS" tab. You will see the xBar installed, including a "Login" button
- Click on the "Login" Button and enter your login details:
Configuring Exelare so you can send email from the application
- In Exelare, click on Settings icon -> "User Options".
- Click on "Email" tab and click on "Default Account" tab.
- Fill in all the details and then click "OK".
Here is the link to our Applicant Tracking System - quick workflow tutorial guide.