Please follow the steps below to
make an email account default for both single mails and bulk (mass) emails:
1) In Exelare, on the top right corner, click on: Tools -> User Options -> Email -> “Advanced” tab.
2) Click on the drop-down for “Create New Account” for “Additional Accounts/Identities:”
3) Choose ”SMTP”.
4) Under “Account Name:”, you can choose either “Single Mails” or “Mass Mails” or both.
5) If only “Single Mails” is checked, when you “Email to Client/Candidate”. It will automatically use the Email account checked for “Single Mails” in email window.
6) If only “Mass Mails” is checked, when sending a mass mail to “Search List” or “All in Current View” or “Recipients”. It will automatically use the Email account checked for “Mass Mails” in the email window.
7) If both “Single Mails” and “Mass Mails” boxes are checked, In the email widow, it will automatically use same email account for both single and mass mails.
Purpose: We implemented this feature so users would not need to remember to choose the appropriate accounts when sending emails.